Retail Personal

NS Apostolopoulos Insurance Brokers and Consultants Ltd
Retail Business Insurance packages we can provide:
  • General third party liability (GTPL) — Also known as Public Liability (PL) Insurance and for any company this is an important consideration, since it covers the company for claims made by a member of the general public against your business. It is a core cover for businesses that come into contact with clients, suppliers, and other third parties and who suffer loss due to an operation of your normal business operation.
  • Employment Practices Liability (EPL) — This type of liability insurance covers wrongful acts arising from the employment process. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include: wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation. In addition, the policies cover claims from a variety of other types of inappropriate workplace conduct, including (but not limited to) employment-related: defamation, invasion of privacy, failure to promote, deprivation of a career opportunity, and negligent evaluation. The policies cover directors and officers, management personnel, and employees as insureds.
  • Cyber Insurance (Electronic Computer All Risks Insurance) —  Cyber cover a business' liability for a data breach in which the firm's customers' personal information, such as Social Security or financial/personal information numbers, are exposed or stolen by a hacker or other criminal who has gained access to a company's electronic data network. These policies cover a variety of expenses associated with data breaches, including: Notification costs, credit monitoring, costs to defend claims by state regulators, fines and penalties, and loss resulting from identity theft. In addition, these policies cover liability arising from website media content, as well as property exposures from: (a) Business Interruption, (b) Data loss/Destruction, (c) Computer Fraud/Crime, (d) funds transfer loss, and (e) cyber extortion. Cyber and privacy insurance is often confused with technology errors and omissions (tech E&O) insurance.
  • Professional Building, Contents & Stock Insurance — Whether a company ownes its own property or leases, there is a requirement for insurance cover of the property and contents or contents alone as assets of the company. At the same time the requirement to cover product stock is also an issue. Business covers from various national and international providers can be assessed and the most competitive provided to company officers.
  • Product Liability Insurance — This type of liability insurance is typically mandated by legislation, the scale of which varies by country and often varies by industry. This type of insurance covers all major product classes and types, including chemicals, agricultural products and recreational equipment, and protects companies against lawsuits over products or components that cause damage or injury.
  • Construction All risks (CAR) — For Companies involved in Construction projects this insurance provides for an all-risks based approach to their insurance requirements which the project is underway, covering both the property and the liabilities arising out of the operation of the project.
  • Employer's Liability (EL) — These policies protect Companies from major financial loss if a worker experiences a job-related injury or illness that workers compensation doesn’t cover. Employer's liability Insurance can be packaged with workers compensation insurance to further protect companies against the costs associated with workplace injuries, illnesses and deaths that aren’t covered under workers compensation.
  • Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance — This is considered a specialised product that assists in the case where there environmental cleanup costs and liabilities associated with any given company operations.